Track progress while convert PDF to PPTX using Aspose.PDF for .NET

I find same saveoptions like “DocSaveOptions” can use CustomProgressHandler to get the progress.
But,if I want to “pdf to PPT”,the PptxSaveOptions dosn’t have the “CustomProgressHandler”, How can I get the progress?
Thank you

@howze

A feature request as PDFNET-46649 has already been logged in our issue tracking system for the implementation of your requirements. We have linked the ticket ID with this thread so that you will be notified as soon as feature is available. Please be patient and spare us some time.

@howze

We would like to share with you that you can track progress while converting PDF to PPTX/PPT now using Aspose.PDF for .NET. You can use following option with latest version of the API:

Track conversion progress while converting PDF to PPT/PPTX

PptxSaveOptions saveOptions = new PptxSaveOptions() { CustomProgressHandler = SaveConversionProgressEvent };

Thank you!
And if the optimize、addimage、AddDateTimeStamp…and so on can track the progress?
Is there any “unite”progresshandler?

@howze

There is no such common progress handler for every process. Would you please share do you want to track progress while adding multiple stamps and images in single PDF? In case you are adding single stamp and image to a PDF and optimizing it, you can implement your own program to track the progress.