Transfer my posts towards another user account (because I leave my client)

Hello,

I don’t know where I am supposed to write to ask Aspose team to execute my request.

Since January 2017 we have worked with Aspose products, but our contract will end on May 31, 2017 .
After that date, I have to leave my client (MJQ in the province of Quebec, Canada). Other people who are working here will take our place, to upgrade the application. So this afternoon I have created a new user account for them:
-> User name: DevSGIPA
-> email address: exploitationapplicative-sgipa.production@justice.gouv.qc.ca
-> Complete name: Equipe Dev SGIPA Quebec

But for the posts that I have sent to Aspose since January, 24 2017, I want them to be transferred to this new user account “DevSGIPA”. Is it possible for you to do this ?

My posts to be transferred are:

thread/824363: “ADVANCE” field not supported when saving Word document in PDF format" that is linked to the issue : WORDSNET-14878 that is not resolved yet.

thread/402882: Grayscale PDF from colour PDF that is linked to issues : PDFNET-42176 & PDFNET-42188

thread/835912: WORD - Date format in french for the first day of a month (d MMMM yyyy) linked to the issue: WORDSNET-15213 that is resolved and will be tested by the new team.

Thank’s a lot!

Diane Rheaume

dianerheaume:
Hello,
I don’t know where I am supposed to write to ask Aspose team to execute my request.

Since January 2017 we have worked with Aspose products, but our contract will end on May 31, 2017 .
After that date, I have to leave my client (MJQ in the province of Quebec, Canada). Other people who are working here will take our place, to upgrade the application. So this afternoon I have created a new user account for them:
-> User name: DevSGIPA
-> email address: exploitationapplicative-sgipa.production@justice.gouv.qc.ca
-> Complete name: Equipe Dev SGIPA Quebec

But for the posts that I have sent to Aspose since January, 24 2017, I want them to be transferred to this new user account “DevSGIPA”. Is it possible for you to do this ?
Hi Diane,

Thanks for contacting support.

As per your request, we have associated the new email ID with earlier created forum threads and the new user will keep getting updates regarding the activity in related threads. However the threads which you have created earlier are already public, so they are accessible to all the customers and they will be visible to DevSGIPA as well.

dianerheaume:
My posts to be transferred are:

thread/824363: “ADVANCE” field not supported when saving Word document in PDF format" that is linked to the issue : WORDSNET-14878 that is not resolved yet.
In order to track the status of this issue, please following this thread.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-42188) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 21.8.