Transferring license

Hi,

I am trying to migrate from a 2005 SSRS to 2012 SSRS. We have a license for aspose.slides for SSRS

I tried to copy the license file to the SSRS locations (bin folders)

The license doesn’t take effect. SSRS export still shows demo version.

Would someone be able to tell me why?

Thanks
-Vijay S

This is the error I am getting

Warning:LicenseAspose.Slides.Reporting.Services.lic” doesn’t exist or access is
restricted.

License "C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSRS11.MSSQLSERVER\Reporting Services\
ReportServer\bin\Aspose.Slides.Reporting.Services.lic" doesn't exist in the executing assembly's directory.

License "C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSRS11.MSSQLSERVER\Reporting Services\
ReportServer\bin\Aspose.Slides.Reporting.Services.lic" doesn't exist in the calling assembly's directory.

License "
Aspose.Slides.Reporting.Services.lic" doesn't exist in calling assembly's resources.

Cannot find license "
Aspose.Slides.Reporting.Services.lic".

License "
Aspose.Slides.ReportingServices.lic" doesn't exist or access is restricted.

ReportServer\bin\Aspose.Slides.ReportingServices.lic" doesn't exist in the executing assembly's directory.

ReportServer\bin\Aspose.Slides.ReportingServices.lic" doesn't exist in the calling assembly's directory.

License "
Aspose.Slides.ReportingServices.lic" doesn't exist in calling assembly's resources.

Cannot find license "
Aspose.Slides.ReportingServices.lic".

License "
Aspose.Total.Reporting.Services.lic" doesn't exist or access is restricted.

ReportServer\bin\Aspose.Total.Reporting.Services.lic" doesn't exist in the executing assembly's directory.

ReportServer\bin\Aspose.Total.Reporting.Services.lic" doesn't exist in the calling assembly's directory.

License "
Aspose.Total.Reporting.Services.lic" doesn't exist in calling assembly's resources.

Cannot find license "
Aspose.Total.Reporting.Services.lic".

License "
Aspose.Total.ReportingServices.lic" doesn't exist or access is restricted.

ReportServer\bin\Aspose.Total.ReportingServices.lic" doesn't exist in the executing assembly's directory.

ReportServer\bin\Aspose.Total.ReportingServices.lic" doesn't exist in the calling assembly's directory.

License "
Aspose.Total.ReportingServices.lic" doesn't exist in calling assembly's resources.

Cannot find license "
Aspose.Total.ReportingServices.lic".

Hi Vijay,

Thank you for posting.

I have observed your comments and like to request you to please visit this documentation article for your kind reference and make sure your license is in the right place.

Please let us know if the issue persists. We will be happy to assist you further.

Best Regards,