Treemap chart in slide not able to edit color (C# .NET)

Not able to Edit the Datapoint color in Treemap Chart in aspose.slide.

below sample code:

series.DataPoints[0].Format.Fill.FillType = FillType.Solid;
series.DataPoints[0].Format.Fill.SolidFillColor.Color = System.Drawing.Color.Yellow;

another way tried.
ILegend lg = chart.Legend;

lg.Entries[0].TextFormat.PortionFormat.FillFormat.FillType = FillType.Solid;
        lg.Entries[0].TextFormat.PortionFormat.FillFormat.SolidFillColor.Color System.Drawing.Color.Red;

both way it is not effecting the chart.

Thanks

@sanoop100,

Can you please share source file along with desire output. We will investigate to help you out.

Hi,

Thanks for your time to looking this issue, i have attached the sample code and Output.

The output chart always taking the default color, what ever custom color we apply to the series datapoint it is not reflecting the output. ie we need custom color for each section.

ThankssamplecodeAndOutput.zip (37.7 KB)

@sanoop100,

We are working on this and will get back to you with feedback soon.

@sanoop100,

I have observed your requirements. I regret to inform that it is not possible in Aspose.Slides yet. A ticket with ID SLIDESNET-41274 has been created as in our issue tracking system as a new feature request. Our development team will look into the possibility of implementation of the requested feature. This thread has been associated with this new feature request, so that you can be automatically notified as soon as this issue is resolved.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-41274) have been fixed in this update.