Tried downloading the Aspose.Cells for .NET Examples and got errors with the zip file

tried downloading this and got errors

image.png (11.9 KB)

image.png (5.7 KB)

@mgetlik,

We tried the downloading and found no issue with the downloaded file Aspose.Cells-for-.NET-master.zip. Would you please try it again?

@mgetlik,

We have tested the zipped archive you mentioned (containing demos, examples, etc.) by downloading it again and it works perfectly fine. Please refer to the attached screenshots for confirmation.
sc_shot_download1.png (94.1 KB)
sc_shot_download2.png (60.6 KB)

What is the size of the zipped archive you downloaded on your end? Please note, it should be around 64.8 MB (approximately), so you should check the zipped archive’s size. It seems that your downloaded zip file is corrupt. The corrupted zipped archive might be due to bad internet/network on your end, so you should check and fix it.

Hi,

I think I need top reboot my machine because a corporate install updating chrome occurred. Been too busy to reboot. Hoping to reboot after 2pm today. I’ll update the forum post once I reboot.

~WRD0002.jpg (357 Bytes)

@mgetlik,

Sure, please try it. If we can be of any further assistance, please let us know.

same issue after reboot. I can download it but cannot open it

@mgetlik,

What is the size of your zipped archive? If the size is ok, then you might check your zip tool if it could unzip the zipped archive.

I’m using windows to extract. 57,714 KB

The zipped archive size is not correct. It should be around 64.8 MB (approximately). Please check your internet/network connection which might not be consistent.