Trigger update of datetime fields

Even after setting UpdateDateTimeFields = True the auto date fields in my presentation are not updated to the current date and time. How do I refresh the values?

When I access the text property of an object that contains an autodate field it still shows an old datetime value.

Dim oPPresent As Presentation = New Presentation(strOutPath)
oPPresent.UpdateDateTimeFields = True
(...)
Dim shpex As AutoShape = CType(oPPresent.Slides(inti).Shapes(shapidx), AutoShape)
Console.WriteLine(shpex.TextFrame.Text)

When the current system time is 10/3/2014 12:05 PM the object's Text property yields:

"This shape always shows the current date and time 10/3/2014 11:30:15 AM for testing."

The point of the to find and remove automatically updated date fields. When those fields exist within surrounding text I am testing testing the entire string value for portions that match that current DateTime.Now() value. So I need to force the presentation to update those fields before I access the text property.

Thank you.

Hi Jeff,

I have observed the requirements shared by you and request you to please try using Aspose.Slides for .NET 14.7.0 on your end. If there is still an issue then please provide the source and generated presentations so that we may further investigate the issue on our end.

Many Thanks,

I am using Aspose.Slides 15.5.0.0 and I still see the behavior originally report in 2014. Is there a fix for this issue?

The DateTime fields in the speaker notes are not updated by setting UpdateDateTimeFields = True.

Hi Jeff,

I have observed your comments and like to request you to please share with us, the source and generated presentations so that we may investigate it further to help you out.

Best Regards,

Sample file attached

Hi Jeff,

I have observed your comments and worked with the presentation file shared by you. I have been able to notice the issue with UpdateDateTimeFields property. A ticket with ID SLIDESNET-37141 has been logged in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified automatically as soon as the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-37141) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.