TrimWhitePixels

Can you explain what this setting does? The API description:

<table id=“memberList” class=“members” style=“box-sizing: border-box; border-collapse: collapse; padding: 0px; margin-bottom: 15px; font-size: 15px; width: 2193.33px; border-spacing: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: “Segoe UI”, “Lucida Grande”, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;”>
Gets or sets value indicating should be the area containing an OMR mark reduced or
not to size that contain all black pixels.

doesn’t mean anything to me.

Can you give an example of how something is processed with this set versus when it is turned off?

Hi,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Please forward us the API documentation link. We will look into it and update you accordingly.

Aspose API References

Please let me know what this setting actually does. The text description is not clear.

An example would ne helpful too.

Thanks,
Chuck

Hi Chuck,

Thank you for writing us back.

I like to apprise you that OMR algorithm considers any element’s cell as filled if ratio of black pixels to white pixels is above a certain threshold level. If a cell is bigger than a bubble/OMR element, then white space around the bubble/OMR element makes it impossible for amount of black pixels to get above the threshold. OmrConfigTrimWhitePixels property allows you to solve this problem by discarding white space around black pixels.