Trouble loading file into an Aspose.Presentation

Hi,

I have tried to instantiate a new Presentation object, but get a null reference exception thrown. I am able to open other ppt files, but not this one. I have attached the file, and here is my code snippet:

Thank you in advance.

Karen Schmidt

FileStream fileStream = new FileStream(filename,FileMode.Open,FileAccess.Read);

Aspose.Slides.Presentation pres = new Aspose.Slides.Presentation(fileStream);

fileStream.Close();

Hi Karen,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

During my testing, I am unable to reproduce the problem by using the same code and presentation provided by you. I am using Aspose.Slides for .NET version 4.1.0. Please, try using latest version of Aspose.Slides for .NET. If you still face the same problem, then please share some more details with us.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

We have Version 3.0.0.4 that we purchased last March. How can I get 4.1.0?

Hi Karen,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

You can please follow this link to download latest version of Aspose.Slides for .NET. There is an important consideration that you need to take care of while upgrading to a newer version. The license should remain valid as long as you do not update to a version that is released after the expiry date of the license. If your product license is expired and you have upgraded to a newer version then you should either renew your license or revert back to the older version of Aspose.Slides for .NET.

We are sorry for the Inconvenience.