Trouble to transfer file from xlsx to pdf

Hello I have trouble to transfer file from xlsx to pdf,I used Java Version aspose-cells
21.9 free one. Files look different. Pdf file is not readable
files.zip (79.2 KB)
Did it connect that i use free version of program or it wold be the same with paid one I do not talk about watermarks? Should i use different settings than which settings ?
i did transferring files by this method:
Workbook wbk = new Workbook(dir + “input.xlsx”);
wbk.save(dir + “output.pdf”, SaveFormat.PDF);;

@viktor86

The Pdf file is created ok on our side. Please try to change your display settings to 100% if that improves the output. You can avail 30 days temporary license to test the complete product without any limitations and water marks etc.
outputtest.pdf (75.2 KB)

@viktor86,

Your issue looks more related to missing fonts issue on your end. Please note, Aspose.Cells for Java requires underlying fonts (.ttf files, etc.) used in the workbook for Excel to PDF or Sheet to image features. See the document with example code on specifying fonts for rendering for your reference. So, we request you to kindly do install (and set fonts folder path in code) “Times New Roman” and “Arial” fonts (these fonts are used in your template Excel file) on your machine and then give it a try again to your scenario, it should work fine on your end.