Trouble with html style

Hi, I use aspose for a long time and its amazing tool, but recently I tried to use it for convert some page like (https://praca.by/resume/391529/print-version/) and got some problem with converted doc/docx/pdf.
Text in document looks fine, but elements not in their positions. I search for easiest way to fix this.
Is it a problem with convertor or I just must add some load/convert options or doing some changes in css (the heaviest way for me)?
(pictures in attachmet about what we have on page and docx)

Hi Nikita,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Please note that it is not guaranteed that the output PDF document will look exactly the same as the input HTML file in web browsers. This is because Aspose.Words was originally designed to work with Microsoft Word documents and HTML documents are quite different. Even MS Word 2016 does not create a good PDF from this page (please see attached pdf files). You may please create a comparison screenshot which highlights the areas in Aspose.Words generated PDF which you want us to improve with respect to the msw-2016.pdf. We will investigate those issues further on our end and provide you more information.

PS: Aspose.Words’ HTML engine tries to mimic the way the Microsoft Word works. To you, this means that if you convert HTML file into a Microsoft Word document or PDF using Aspose.Words, the output will appear almost exactly as if it was done by Microsoft Word.

Best regards,