Turkish Regional settings

We use Aspose.Words with Sharepoint 2007 server to create pdf from word templates. When the regional settings of the Sharepoint site is set to **Turkish, **the pdf file generated with code below does not render the bullets and numbering correctly, instead it renders them on the same line. When we set the regional setting to English there seems no problem. What could be the reason?

Edit: the same thing is true for web.config settings of a normal Web Application:
<globalization fileEncoding="utf-8" culture="en-US" uiCulture="en-US" /> works
<globalization fileEncoding="utf-8" culture="tr-TR" uiCulture="tr-TR" /> doesn’t work
Kind regards

string strHtml = "<ol>" +
"<li>şlkşlk</li>" +
"<li>dsfgdfg</li>" +
"<li>sdfg</li>" +
"<li>sdfg</li>" +
"</ol>" +
"<ul>" +
"<li>üğpüpfgbsfb</li>" +
"<li>şlşlpoafsg</li>" +
"<li>rg</li>" +
"<li>erwg</li>" +
"<li>wg</li>" +
"</ul>";
docBuild.InsertHtml(strHtml);
doc.Save(Server.MapPath("deneme.pdf"), Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Pdf);
doc.Save(Server.MapPath("deneme.docx"), Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Docx);

Hi

Thanks for your request. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side and created new issue #7533 in our defect database. I will notify you as soon as it is fixed.

As a workaround you can try using the following code:

CultureInfo curCult = Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentCulture;
Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentCulture = new CultureInfo("en-US");

Document doc = new Document();
DocumentBuilder builder = new DocumentBuilder(doc);

string strHtml = "<ol>" +
   "<li>şlkşlk</li>" +
   "<li>dsfgdfg</li>" +
   "<li>sdfg</li>" +
   "<li>sdfg</li>" +
   "</ol>" +
   "<ul>" +
   "<li>üğpüpfgbsfb</li>" +
   "<li>şlşlpoafsg</li>" +
   "<li>rg</li>" +
   "<li>erwg</li>" +
   "<li>wg</li>" +
   "</ul>";

builder.InsertHtml(strHtml);
doc.Save(@"Test167\out.pdf");
doc.Save(@"Test167\out.doc");

Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentCulture = curCult;

Best regards.

Hi,
Thanks for the workaround. It solves the problem. We are looking forward to this fix.
Best regards.

Hello!
Thank you for your patience. I have addressed issue #7533 but I cannot reproduce the described behavior on the latest version 6.2.0. On 6.1.0 the issue is reproduced. It should have been fixed recently. Please try the latest version of our product and let us know if the problem persists on your side.
Aspose.Words 6.2.0:
https://releases.aspose.com/words/net
Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 7533) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by alexey.noskov.

Hi!
We are delighted to announce the availability of Aspose.Words for SharePoint, which is our latest addition to the Aspose.Words product family.
This release, Aspose.Words for SharePoint 1.0 makes high quality document conversions for DOC/DOCX/ODT/RTF/PDF/XPS and others easily accessible to SharePoint users.
Please find more details in our Documentation area.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(21)