Turn Word Option "remove personal information from a Word document when you save the document" on

Hi,

Is it possible to Turn the Option “remove personal information from a Word document when you save the document” on,** in the Microsoft office Word , using aspose.words Api?

thanks

Hi Stephane,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please use BuiltInDocumentProperties.Clear and CustomDocumentProperties.Clear methods to achieve your requirements. These method remove all properties from the collection. Hope this helps you. Please let us know if you have any more queries.

Document doc = new Document(MyDir + "in.docx");
doc.BuiltInDocumentProperties.Clear();
doc.CustomDocumentProperties.Clear();
doc.Save(MyDir + "Out.docx");

Hi,

thanks for your quick reaction

I know i can clear all Built In and Custom Document Properties, but what I want to do is only to turn that option (Remove personal information from this file on save) On or Off.

In Microsoft Office word 2003, to turn this option on, follow these steps:

1. On the Tools menu, click Options.
  2. On the Security tab, click to select the Remove personal information from this file on save check box under Privacy options, and then click OK.

I need to do the same with aspose.words for .net Api

Is it possible to achieve that task ?

thanks in advance

Hi Stephane,

Thanks for sharing the detail. Unfortunately, Aspose.Words does not support the requested feature at the moment. However, I have logged this feature request as WORDSNET-9969 in our issue tracking system. You will be notified via this forum thread once this feature is available.

We apologize for your inconvenience.