Two account questions

Hey - Three questions:

1. I see the area in my account to view “history”. Does each one of these rows represent one generated document? The sizes look a little big.
  2. Where can I change our timezone?
  3. Is there a way for me to view more detailed log entries if needed?

Hi Harrison,

1. Yes, where document size is mentioned, it represents uploaded, downloaded or generated document size. The size is actually in bytes not in KBs. We will correct this typo.
  2. At present, there is no way to change these settings. A new issue to support this feature has been logged into our issue tracking system as SAASWEBCORE-1870. We will keep you updated on this issue in this thread.
  3. There are two sub-sections in the history section i.e. API usage log and Billing history. These sections provide enough detail about the status, description and cost. You can also use https://docs.aspose.cloud/ to download a detailed log file. Please share what details you want to know and still find missing.
    Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SAASWEBCORE-1870) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.