Two cells of excel text are not visible when exporting the document to PDF

Hi, a have a problem with the exporting excel file to pdf, in the excel file I have a header in two rows

image.jpg (68.2 KB)

and when I use the convertion to pdf, the typed text in cells A1 and A2 of this document disappear

image.jpg (94.6 KB)

@DavidAlcocer,

Thanks for the screenshots.

Please zip and attach the Excel file. We will check your issue soon.

This is the example example.zip (179.2 KB)

@DavidAlcocer,

I requested you to provide Excel file but you provided the output PDF by Aspose.Cells APIs. Please do provide the source Excel file, so we could evaluate your issue precisely.

Sure this is the Excelexcel.zip (157.4 KB)

@DavidAlcocer,

Thanks for the sample Excel file.

I checked your Excel file and found there is a printable area set for the sheet (in Page Setup dialog, check “Sheet|Print area” tab) as “B1:Q730”. You may replace it with “A1:Q730” for your desired area. You may even remove the printable area if you want all the data range should be rendered in the output PDF. See the following sample code for your reference that you may try for your needs.
e.g.
Sample code:

Workbook workbook = new Workbook("e:\\test2\\SO NV CULINARY PENSION-12-31-20 FS 17-8320 SNCBP SCH 1.xlsx");
Worksheet worksheet = workbook.Worksheets[0];
//Update the area
string printArea = worksheet.PageSetup.PrintArea.Replace('B', 'A');
//re-set the updated area
worksheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = printArea;
//Or remove the existing area if you want to render all data to output PDF
//worksheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = "";
workbook.Save("e:\\test2\\out1.pdf");

I have tested above code segment and it works as expected, I do not find your mentioned issue.

Let us know if you still find any issue.

Thanks for the TIP, I take a look on it

@DavidAlcocer,

You are welcome. Please try the suggestion(s) and in case you still find any issue, let us know with details.