UI Inquiry for Aspose PDF Family

Hello, I’m considering Aspose.PDF Familiy to built a PDF Editor. I have a doubt regarding the interface

With the Aspose.PDF Family package will I have a customizable UI for the editor? Or the UI have to be built completely from scratch?

Thanks!

@sanchezricardo89

Please note that Aspose.PDF does not provide any interface or control to integrate with your application in order to edit the PDF files using UI. Instead, you can use it in the code behind to utilize its functions and methods. However, you can please check Groupdocs Products (one of our ventures) that can be integrated into your application. You can ask further questions about Groupdocs in the respective forum category as well.

You can use Aspose.PDF to create your PDF Editor as the backend code for it, but you will need knowledge on coding to create the UI since Aspose.PDF does not come with a UI editor for this.

So in my client’s case, that he’s looking to build a PDF Editor in his webapp, he would just need the package of Aspose Cloud PDF Api’s. I’m I right? Because he’s not interested in developing a downloadable software.

Thanks

@sanchezricardo89

Yes, you are right. Also, you can please post your inquiries in respective support forum for Aspose.PDF Cloud API.