UML Class Diagram with Member

Hello
I’m evaluating Aspose Diagram to create ULM diagrams in Java. Unfortunately I was not able to figure out hot to add “Member” Shapes to a “Class” Shape. (I can add a member to the page and position it under the class, but it’s not snapped-in to the class…)

Could you maybe share an example how to create such an UML diagram in Java?

Thanks
Boris

@moers

We have logged an investigation ticket in our issue management system to check the feasibility of generating such a diagram. The ticket ID is DIAGRAMJAVA-50990 which has been associated with this forum thread. You will be notified as soon as the ticket is resolved. Please be patient and spare us little time.

@asad.ali

Thanks. I see the issue DIAGRAMJAVA-50990 is marked resolved.
How can I access the result? Can you please share?
Cheers
Boris

@moers

We could set DEPENDSON of the relationships in shape’s layout.

We are sorry that we currently don’t support calculating some formulas such as LISTSHEETREF, so we can’t calculate the specific location of the dependent shape. We will look further into it in the future.

Diagram diagram = new Diagram("source.vsdx");
Shape father = diagram.getPages().get(0).getShapes().getShape(9);
Shape child = father.getShapes().getShape(10);
Shape shape = diagram.getPages().get(0).getShapes().getShape(130);
shape.getXForm().getWidth().setValue(father.getMasterShape().getControls().get(0).getX().getValue() - 2 * 1/25.4);
shape.getXForm().getLocPinX().setValue(shape.getXForm().getWidth().getValue() / 2);
shape.getXForm().getPinX().setValue( father.getXForm().getPinX().getValue() + shape.getXForm().getLocPinX().getValue());
shape.getXForm().getPinY().setValue( father.getXForm().getPinY().getValue() - 0.16);

//set formula to dependson
shape.getLayout().getRelationships().getUfe().setF ( "SUM(DEPENDSON(5,Sheet.9!SheetRef()))");

diagram.save( "output.vsdx", SaveFileFormat.VSDX);