Umlaut replaced by "?"

Hello,

I am Evaluating Aspose.Email - especially MailMessage.Save with " MailMessageSaveType.OutlookMessageFormatUnicode" after getting the Message from EWS (Exchange 2010).

I tried many different settings regarding Encoding and MailMessageSaveType or MessageFormat, but nothing helps.
Is it possible, that the “Eval Text” Insertion “destroys” the Message Encoding?
On the other Hand - when I export to eml it works okay.

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for writing to Aspose support team.

After analyzing your requirements, I tried to reproduce this issue at my end using the latest version of Aspose.Email for .NET 4.0.0, but was unable to get success. Could you please share the sample message file from your inbox with us so that we can append it to our exchange account and further investigate the issue? We’ll look into it and assist you further accordingly.

Find the converted Messages attached, as well, as the original Message and the Source Code.

Interesting - it seems, the “Trial” Modification of the Body is the Problem. Please confirm.

Regards,

Thomas

Hi Thomas,

I have tested the sample files and observed the issue in the output MSG files. This issue is logged in our issue tracking system under id:NETWORKNET-34348. Development team will look into it on its turn and will share their findings with us. I will write back here as soon as some feedback is received from the developers.

Please feel free to write us back if you have any other query related to Aspose.Email.

Hi Thomas,

I would like to update you about the status of NETWORKNET-34348. As you may see from the status of this issue that it has been fixed. We are about to release Aspose.Email for .NET 4.2.0 and will notify you here as soon as the fix version is available. Your patience until then is highly appreciated.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as NETWORKNET-34348) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.