Unable submit priority support ticket

Recently we purchased ASPOSE.Words for .NET and enterprise support.
I am trying to submit a priority support request but I have not been able to.
As per the email sent to me, I logged into my account and tried to post my request at the following website.

But it looks like your support system is being moved to a new system and so I was directed to post my request at the link below:

When I clicked on the “Open a new ticket” link, I got the message “Sorry only paid support customers can create tickets”.

Can you please look into this issue and let us know a way submit our help request.

@david_werth,

This issue has been forwarded to concerned team. They are investigating it and will update you soon.

@david_werth,

We were not able to find a user with user name david_werth, but we found slightly different user name david.werth (with dot instead of underline). Please try login to https://helpdesk.aspose.com by using user name david.werth and let us know if you still see any issue.

We have the same issue an get the error message “Sorry only paid support customers can create tickets”

@flammang,

To access paid support forums, you need to log in using exactly the same user name you were using before and it was registered with your paid support account. Please confirm if you are using the same account and still not able to access the paid support forums.

I confirm that I cannot access the paid support forums using the same account and password as before.
The account works on the Main page.
But it does not work on the Paid Support Helpdesk.
Logging into the main page and clicking on the “Open an New Ticket” button gives the same error message.

@flammang ,

Thanks for for the confirmation. The issue has been forwarded to the concerned team and they are investigating it further. We will try to fix this issue the earliest possible and will update you as soon as it is fixed.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

@flammang,

We were not able to find your username or email ID in our paid support customers’ list.

Please confirm if you have Priority Support or Enterprise Support subscription. If you have it, then we need
your order ID and an email address used to make an order. Please share this information in a new private thread.