Unable to add macros after conversion

Hi,

I’m trying to remove macros in Visio file and convert from vsdx to vsdm but I encountered error(s) while doing so.

1. When I open the converted output file, it will have yellow warning tag saying macro enabled (there is no macro inside since vsdx can’t contain macro).

2. After that, I try to add macro/click on macro button but it will prompt This operation cannot be preformed because VBA is not installed or could not be initialized. I’m not too sure what causes it but I will provide sample code and sample to see if you could replicate the error.

Here’s my sample: vsdx_to_vsdm.zip (28.4 KB)

thanks

@zhilin39

We have logged an issue as DIAGRAMNET-51711 in our issue tracking system. We will further investigate the issue in details and keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi,

I did a testing on my java application and same thing happen on my java ver. Testing using Aspose Diagram V19.8.

Here’s the sample program that I use to test the issue: sample_prog.zip (1.2 KB)

thanks.

@zhilin39

Thanks for adding more to the issue.

We have logged a separate ticket as DIAGRAMJAVA-50665 for java version of the API. We will let you know as soon as it is resolved. Please spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-51711) have been fixed in Aspose.Diagram for .NET 19.9.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMJAVA-50665) have been fixed in Aspose.Diagram for Java 19.9.