Unable to address some XFA Fields

Hi,
I am evaluating for product to populate a IRS 1099 PDF form. I am able to view all fields via the XFA interface. However, I am unable to write to a number of them. I don’t get an error or anything, but some fields I am able to write and some fields I write to, do not reflect any changes and do not give me an error message.

I am attaching a small sample project with the file I’m referring to. If you look at any page, items 5-15 as examples. I will attach an image highlighting the fields I am unable to update.

Not sure if I’m doing something incorrectly. I am very new to dealing with PDFs and your package.

Thank you in advance,
Victor C.
PDFWriterDemo.zip (1012.4 KB)

MissingFields.png (100.8 KB)

@vcontin

Looks like you are using a trial version of the API without any license. Which is why you are unable to fill more than 4 fields. Please try to obtain a free 30-days temporary license to evaluate the API without any limitations. We tested the case with a valid license and obtained below output:
OutputPDf.pdf (589.3 KB)

Asad.Ali,

Thank you so much! I know that we have a license, I will look into having it applied. That is very much what I am looking for.

I greatly appreciate it!

Victor

@vcontin

Sure, please take your time to evaluate the API and feel free to create a new topic in case you face any issues.