Unable to apply licence file from a sharepoint web app for Aspose.Words in Net

Received : 2007/12/20 17:47:18
Hi, I am calling the SetLicense method from a .Net class in my application to apply the license file for Aspose.Words, but the call fails with a SecurityException. The exception states that the FileIOPermission was demanded but failed.
I have a CAS custom security policy applied to my class granting unrestricted FileIOPermissions. My class is installed in a dll in the bin folder of an SharePoint 2007 web application, and is being called from a page within sharepoint. I have added Aspose.Words.dll to the GAC, but this has no effect either.
I’d be greatful for any help you could give me. Thanks, Gary Payne

This message was posted using Aspose.Live 2 Forum

Hi
Thanks for your inquiry. I don’t think that this is Aspose.Words issue. You can try reading the license file into a stream and then apply license. For example see the following code.

MemoryStream myStream = new MemoryStream(File.ReadAllBytes("Aspose.Words.lic"));
Aspose.Words.License license = new Aspose.Words.License();
license.SetLicense(myStream);

Best regards.

Hi!
We are delighted to announce the availability of Aspose.Words for SharePoint, which is our latest addition to the Aspose.Words product family.
This release, Aspose.Words for SharePoint 1.0 makes high quality document conversions for DOC/DOCX/ODT/RTF/PDF/XPS and others easily accessible to SharePoint users.
Please find more details in our Documentation area.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(2)