Unable to change color of text element

Using an object of type IShape named shape,

shape.FillFormat.SolidFillColor.Color = System.Drawing.Color.Red;

Does not change the color property.

I am currently experimenting with the trial version. Is there a trial version limitation on setting color values?

@asaf2,

I have observed your comments. Can you please share sample project and source presentation so that we may further investigate to help you out. Also please share environment details along with version of Aspose.Slides so that we may help you out.

I am on windows 10 aspose version 17.12.1
Attached is a sample winforms application. It will open a presentation, attempt to change colors, then save to a new file in same directory.

@asaf2,

I have observed your comments. I regret to inform that i am unable to see any attachment to this thread. Can you please check again and make sure that you have attached application to this thread.

@Adnan.Ahmad,
It appears that it is not possible to attach the zip file of the project here.
I also sent the attachment in an email response to you.
Here is a public link to download the project from google drive:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mqwI7_IiKik0MMHkhGMb-zBd4jwfZLSr/view

@asaf2,

I have observed the issue shared by you and have been able to reproduce the issue specified. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-39681 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be fixed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-39681) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for .NET 18.1. Please try using the latest release version and in case you experience any issue or you have any further query, please feel free to contact.