Unable to compile Aspose.PDF-for-C++

Hello Sir/Madam
i am facing problem in compiling Aspose.Pdf sample for C++ which i have downloaded from github

D:\DDrive\MYProjectsNew\Research\Aspose.PDF-for-C-master\Aspose.PDF-for-C-master\Examples\packages\CodePorting.Translator.Cs2Cpp.Framework.24.4.0\build\native\include\fwd.h(19,11): error C3816: ‘interface System::IFormatProvider’ was previously declared or defined with a different managed modifier
1>(compiling source file ‘Annotations/AddAnnotation.cpp’)
1>D:\DDrive\MYProjectsNew\Research\Aspose.PDF-for-C-master\Aspose.PDF-for-C-master\Examples\packages\CodePorting.Translator.Cs2Cpp.Framework.24.4.0\build\native\include\system\diagnostics\debug.h(15,26): error C2989: ‘System::Array’: class template has already been declared as a non-class template
1>D:\DDrive\MYProjectsNew\Research\Aspose.PDF-for-C-master\Aspose.PDF-for-C-master\Examples\packages\CodePorting.Translator.Cs2Cpp.Framework.24.4.0\build\native\include\system\diagnostics\debug.h(15,1): error C3856: ‘System’: symbol is not a class template
1>D:\DDrive\MYProjectsNew\Research\Aspose.PDF-for-C-master\Aspose.PDF-for-C-master\Examples\packages\CodePorting.Translator.Cs2Cpp.Framework.24.4.0\build\native\include\system\diagnostics\debug.h(16,23): error C2947: expecting ‘>’ to terminate template-argument-list, found ‘<’
1>D:\DDrive\MYProjectsNew\Research\Aspose.PDF-for-C-master\Aspose.PDF-for-C-master\Examples\packages\CodePorting.Translator.Cs2Cpp.Framework.24.4.0\build\native\include\system\diagnostics\debug.h(16,55): error C2061: syntax error: identifier ‘T’
1>D:\DDrive\MYProjectsNew\Research\Aspose.PDF-for-C-master\Aspose.PDF-for-C-master\Examples\packages\CodePorting.Translator.Cs2Cpp.Framework.24.4.0\build\native\include\system\diagnostics\debug.h(62,8): error C2631: ‘Debug’: a class or enum cannot be defined in an alias template
1>D:\DDrive\MYProjectsNew\Research\Aspose.PDF-for-C-master\Aspose.PDF-for-C-master\Examples\packages\CodePorting.Translator.Cs2Cpp.Framework.24.4.0\build\native\include\system\diagnostics\debug.h(123,2): error C2059: syntax error: ‘’
1>D:\DDrive\MYProjectsNew\Research\Aspose.PDF-for-C-master\Aspose.PDF-for-C-master\Examples\packages\CodePorting.Translator.Cs2Cpp.Framework.24.4.0\build\native\include\system\details\makeobject_leakage_detector.h(17,7): error C2631: ‘MakeObjectLeakageDetector’: a class or enum cannot be defined in an alias template
1>D:\DDrive\MYProjectsNew\Research\Aspose.PDF-for-C-master\Aspose.PDF-for-C-master\Examples\packages\CodePorting.Translator.Cs2Cpp.Framework.24.4.0\build\native\include\system\details\makeobject_leakage_detector.h(210,3): error C2059: syntax error: ‘’
1>D:\DDrive\MYProjectsNew\Research\Aspose.PDF-for-C-master\Aspose.PDF-for-C-master\Examples\packages\CodePorting.Translator.Cs2Cpp.Framework.24.4.0\build\native\include\system\refcount.h(16,7): error C2631: ‘RefCount’: a class or enum cannot be defined in an alias template
plz help

Thanks and Regards
Santosh Menon

@santosh1978 hi,
which IDE/compiler do you use?
I see you have upgraded the CodePorting.Translator.Cs2Cpp.Framework library to 24.4 version,
have you upgraded the Aspose.PDF.Cpp library too?
Please note that you have installed libraries for the x64 platform.

@alexander.malokhovetskiy i am compiling code in visual studio 2022 and i have not upgraded Asposr.PDF.cpp library

@santosh1978
Please upgrade the Aspose.PDF.Cpp to the 24.4 version too.
You should use the same versions of Aspose.PDF.Cpp and CodePorting.Translator.Cs2Cpp.Framework libraries.

From where can i get upgraded Aspose.PDF.Cpp (24.4 version)

@alexander.malokhovetskiy Thanks now it is working .