Unable to connect with POP3 server with 110 Port

Unable to connect with POP3 server with 110 Port. The below is the exception.

Moreover, able to connect with 995 port. Please help me resolve the same.

AsposeException: No data available
[Ljava.lang.StackTraceElement;@241f0670
at com.aspose.email.gb.i(SourceFile:115)
at com.aspose.email.akm.a(SourceFile:225)
at com.aspose.email.akm.a(SourceFile:30)
at com.aspose.email.akn.a(SourceFile:179)
at com.aspose.email.internal.af.h.a(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.email.internal.af.j.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Hi Suresh,

Thank you for contacting Aspose support team.

I have tried to re-produce this issue but getting different issue than this one. Is it possible for you to follow this article and send us the log file? It will help us to analyze the problem and provide assistance accordingly.

If you cant follow this article, please share temporarily the test account credentials and the exact sample code with us for our testing here. We will analyze the problem and assist you further.

Hi Iqbal,

Please find the below code being used.

Pop3Client client = new Pop3Client();
client.setHost(“192.168.192.168”);
client.setPort(110);
client.setUsername(“NonSSL”);
client.setPassword(“Password1”);

client.setSecurityOptions(SecurityOptions.Auto);
	int iMessageCount = client.listMessages().size();
	System.out.println("Total Messages: " + iMessageCount);

Hi,

I have tried to re-produce the scenario but afraid that no issue is observed. I have tried following all the options on my test account and got the mail box info. This seems to be specific issue with your server and needs further testing. Please provide us a temporary test account credentials for our testing here. It is must required to observe the problem here and provide assistance.

All the following security options (commented and un-commented both) worked fine with my test account.

//Pop3Client client = new
Pop3Client(“[exchange.domain.com](http://exchange.domain.com/)”, 110, SecurityOptions.None);

//Pop3Client client = new Pop3Client("exchange.domain.com", 110, SecurityOptions.Auto);

//Pop3Client client = new Pop3Client("exchange.domain.com", 110, SecurityOptions.SSLExplicit);

Pop3Client client = new Pop3Client("exchange.domain.com", 110, SecurityOptions.SSLAuto);

client.Username = "user@domain.com";

client.Password = @"password";

Pop3MailboxInfo info = client.GetMailboxInfo();

Hi Iqbal,

Thank you for your swift response.

I cannot share the account credentials since this is an internal server. I am using the aspose-email-6.5.0.0-jdk16.jar. Can you please suggest me if there is any issue with the version I am using.

Let me know which version of aspose.email you tried as the option SecurityOptions.SSLAuto is not available with the version I am using.

Hi,

We always test issues with the latest version of the API available publicly and this issue has also been tested with the same i.e.Aspose.Email for Java 17.4.0. Please try this with this latest version of the API and let us know your feedback.