Unable to convert PCL files (attached) to PDF

This is the code snipped used for PCL file to PDF conversion. The resulting pdf file is corrupted.

Document doc = new Document("C:\\temp\\PCLFile.pcl", new PclLoadOptions());
doc.save("C:\\temp\\PCLFile.pdf", SaveFormat.Pdf);

The PCLFile.pcl is attached (inside PCLFile.zip)
PCLFile.zip (33.6 KB)

@danros

Thanks for contacting support.

We have tested the scenario in our environment and observed that the program kept running for more than 30 minutes and did not produce any output or exception. Hence, we logged a performance issue as PDFNET-44933 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into details of this behavior of the API and keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

I have to mention that the library that we are using is Aspose.PDF for Java.

@danros

Thanks for clarifying the API name.

We have again tested the scenario with Aspose.PDF for Java 18.5 and observed OutOfMemoryException Exception. Hence, we have updated the issue details accordingly, under the ticket ID PDFJAVA-37806. As soon as we have some updates, regarding issue resolution, we will let you know. Please spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi,
Im the user that created the issue but i cant access the .zip I get the following error
“Sorry, this file is private. Only visible to topic owner and staff members.”

@Lourdes

Could you please try using same username (i.e. danros) to login and download the file. In case you still face any issue please feel free to let us know.

can someone help me download the pclFile.zip please.
I keep getting Sorry, this file is private. Only visible to topic owner and staff members.
danros was my old account.

@Lourdes

As it was shared earlier, please try using same username with which the post was created and that is i.e. @danros. You may try Forget Password option in case you have lost access to this username.

We got acquired so my email changed from that to Hyland so i cant reset the password .

@Lourdes

We are looking into this matter and will get back to you shortly.

@Lourdes

We tried to test the scenario with earlier shared file and found that PCL file was corrupted or/and contains unknown commands (0x46, 0x0, 0x3, 0xee). It cannot be opened with known PCL viewers (PCLReader, PCLViewer, verypdf.com). PCLFile.zip (34.3 KB)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFJAVA-37806) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for Java 20.1.