Unable to convert some of CDR files to PDF using aspose .net imaging version 20.11

I am trying to convert some of the CDR files to PDF using asose imaging .net library 20.11. PDF generated are corrupted in most of the cases or not containing the correct output .

Please download the unsupported files from the following link:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1NSqEcbvhKCn9MNLkZHOVI6FQUppkfNbC?usp=sharing

There a file in that link name as Rajgan Auto. When i tried to convert it it’s generating the pdf but output in PDF is not correct. For rest of the files in folder corrupt PDF is generated.

Using the following source code for converting files:
Source Code:
using (var img = Aspose.Imaging.Image.Load(filePath + “.cdr”))
{

CdrRasterizationOptions rasterizationOptions = new CdrRasterizationOptions();
        rasterizationOptions.PageWidth = img.Width;
        rasterizationOptions.PageHeight = img.Height;
        // Save image to Pdf
        PdfOptions exportOptions = new PdfOptions();
        exportOptions.VectorRasterizationOptions = rasterizationOptions;
        img.Save(filePath + ".pdf", exportOptions);
        return filePath + ".pdf";
    }

@vvorld

An issue with ID IMAGINGNET-4261 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

Any update on this issue?

@vvorld

I regret to share that at present the issue is still unresolved. We request for your patience and will share the good news with you as soon as the issue will be addressed.

Hello,

Any update on this issue?

Regards,
Vaibhav

@vvorld

I regret to share that at present the issue is unresolved. I request for your patience and will share updates with you as soon as the issue will be addressed.

@mudassir.fayyaz It’s been around 3 months & issue is still no resolved. Please fix it as soon as possible.

@vvorld

We are sorry for your inconvenience. I have requested team to share updates in this regard and will share them with you as soon as as I will have updates.