Unable to digitally sign PDF with ECDSA certificate

I am not able to sign a PDF file with a ECDSA certificate following the documentation steps

Here is a C# project you can use to duplicate this issue
[AsposeSignPDF.zip](https://epicor-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/p/daniel_vazquez/ETSVhLaCNoxDhlagyqw7IekBWpTaGDEFwr-7-7UqisiHSw?e=EtcAgE)

Error detail:

System.NotSupportedException
  HResult=0x80131515
  Message=The certificate key algorithm is not supported.
  Source=System.Security.Cryptography.X509Certificates
  StackTrace:
   at System.Security.Cryptography.X509Certificates.X509Certificate2.get_PrivateKey()
   at #=zsIjRByJgwex0UVnXijjPITQbabVX1E9YG5Vto4E=.#=zg5e3C_4jOYab(Byte[] #=zkmeJgJg=, String #=zxvcQgC0=)
   at #=zsIjRByJgwex0UVnXijjPITQbabVX1E9YG5Vto4E=.#=zg5e3C_4jOYab(Stream #=zePuwYHU=, String #=zxvcQgC0=)
   at #=zsIjRByJgwex0UVnXijjPITQbabVX1E9YG5Vto4E=..ctor(Stream #=zePuwYHU=, String #=zxvcQgC0=)
   at Aspose.Pdf.Forms.SignatureField.Sign(Signature signature, Stream pfx, String pass)
   at Aspose.Pdf.Forms.SignatureField.Sign(Signature signature)
   at Aspose.Pdf.Facades.PdfFileSignature.#=z3gn7bw8r2I5U(Stream #=z9c04awptDMGX, Stream #=z34_EwsHBwp4A, String #=zxvcQgC0=)
   at Aspose.Pdf.Facades.PdfFileSignature.Save(Stream outputStream)
   at Aspose.Pdf.Facades.PdfFileSignature.Save(String outputFile)
   at AsposeSignPDF.AsposeHelper.SignDocument(String sourceFilePath, String sourceCertificatePath, String certPassword, String outputCertificatePath) in C:\_projects\ICE\Users\DVazquez\Aspose\AsposeSignPDF\AsposeHelper.cs:line 40
   at Program.<Main>$(String[] args) in C:\_projects\ICE\Users\DVazquez\Aspose\AsposeSignPDF\Program.cs:line 15

@EpicorSoftware

We have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as PDFNET-52636. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Any update on this issue?

@EpicorSoftware

We are afraid that the earlier logged ticket has not been yet resolved. There are other issues in the queue that were logged prior to it and as soon as we make some progress towards ticket resolution, we will inform you in this forum thread. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

I also have the same issue.

Newer Belgium eID smart-cards use a sha384ECDSA algorithm and I’m getting the same error.
Any idea when this might be resolved?

@Jeroen_Roefs

We are afraid that the investigation of the earlier logged ticket has not been yet completed. However, we have recorded your concerns and will let you know as soon as we have some news about fix ETA. Please spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.