Unable to display Reason and Location for the digital signature in pdf file

I am using the Digital Signature for the pdf and displaying the Signature in the pdf but I am unable to display the Digitally signed by, Reason and Location in the signature image generated after certified. I am using .Net frame work. Below is my sample code.

PKCS7 pkcs = new PKCS7(pfxFile, “xxxxxxxxx”);
DocMDPSignature docMdpSignature = new DocMDPSignature(pkcs, DocMDPAccessPermissions.FillingInForms);
System.Drawing.Rectangle rect = new System.Drawing.Rectangle(200, 250, 200, 100);
signature.SignatureAppearance = dataDir + @“signature.png”;
//signature.Certify(1, “Signature Reason”, “1234567890”, “Bengaluru”, true, rect, docMdpSignature);
signature.Sign(1, “Signature from abcd”, “Signature Reason”, “1234567890”, “Bengaluru”, true, rect, new PKCS1(pfxFile, “xxxxxxxxx”));
// Save output PDF file
signature.Save(outFile);

Thanks in advance

@ajitboyite

Thank you for contacting support.

We have been able to reproduce the issue in our environment. A ticket with ID PDFNET-45025 has been logged in our issue management system for further investigation and resolution. The ticket ID has been linked with this thread so that you will receive notification as soon as the ticket is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Any update on this

Thanks and Regards
Ajit

@ajitboyite

Thank you for getting back to us.

The issue reported by you, PDFNET-45025, has recently been logged in our issue management system and is pending owing to previously logged tickets. It will be investigated on its due turn which can take a few months. We appreciate your patience and comprehension in this regard.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-45025) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 19.4.