Unable to find an entry point named 'OrtGetApiBase'

I downloaded the sample, didn’t compile. Is there a set of dlls to simply add references to for redistribution with Aspose.OCR so I don’t have to wander through nuget zip files? I downloaded the latest packages, old packages for the two required dependencies, and the exact version they seem to want, and no luck compiling. Been using Aspose since 2007 - it can’t be this difficult to provide a working sample on local dll’s if it is such a requirement. Preferably .Net 4.6.2. Pretend the customer doesn’t have nuget packages and just wants to download a zip and run the source to see it work in a simple sample. Thanks.

@sagerion2

Can you please share what version of the API are you trying to use? Please share the screenshot of the error as well. We will further proceed to assist you accordingly.

I haven’t renewed our license again yet, it expired in Nov, 2021, so I downloaded the latest.

I downloaded the sample

@sagerion2

Could you please try using the latest version of the API i.e. Aspose.OCR for .NET 22.1? You can use it with 30-days free temporary license. Also, please try to use Visual Studio 2017/2019 to run and compile the examples over GitHub. In case issue still persists, please share the screenshot of the error you are noticing. We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

I was able to download all the latest packages, and hopped on another machine to verify. They both get compile and launch, but they error out running the examples. I tried it on both VS2017 and VS2019 using 22.1, Windows 10 with latest updates.

ocr.jpg (318.6 KB)

@sagerion2

We are checking it and will get back to you shortly.

@sagerion2

Can you please make sure that you have installed below specific versions of the dependencies?

• onnxruntime 1.7
  • and Aspose.Drawing 4.7

Also, we have re-uploaded our GitHub Example Project after compiling it with .NET Core 3.1 successfully and we did not notice any issue in it again. You may also download it and try at your end.