Unable to find Aspose.Slides.NET 18.10.0 package

I’m running nuget install in Visual Studios’ Package Manager Console and keep getting this error. An error occurred while trying to restore packages: Unable to find version ‘18.10.0’ of package ‘Aspose.Slides for .NET’. C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\NuGetPackages:Package’Aspose.Slides.NET.18.10.0’ is not found on source 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\NuGetPackages'. https://api.nuget.org/v3/index.json:

@shawntranGartner,

I have observed your comments. Can you please visit this link and use command to download package in your solution. Please share feedback with us if there is still an issue.

I’m getting this error: NU3008: The package integrity check failed.

@shawntranGartner,

I have used following command in Nuget Package Manager console and there is no issue. Can you please verify the same in some other new project.

Install-Package Aspose.Slides for .NET -Version 18.10.0

Hello, I created a new project and followed your example. However, it was not successful and the attached shows the errors.
AsposeNugetError.png (57.2 KB)

@shawntranGartner,

I have observed the image shared by you and request you to please share the solution project that you are using to load the Aspose.Slides for ,NET package from Nuget. We will be able to investigate this on our end on provision of requested information.