Unable to generate output over 96DPI

We aren’t able to generate output over 96dpi, however we require to generate 600dpi. Also we are not able to generate with different sizes. If you can refer a technical person that will be great.

This Topic is created by asad.ali using Email to Topic tool.

@1626335935917

Can you please share which file format you are processing with the API? e.g. XPS or EPS? Also, please share a sample file along with the sample code snippet that you are using so that we can test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

@asad.ali
Hello. i am trying to convert EPS to TIF. Eps file is attached.
Sample Code:

var epsFileName = BasicHelpers.GetFileNameFromPath(epsFilePath);

// Initialize PostScript input stream
        FileStream psStream = new FileStream(epsFilePath, FileMode.Open, FileAccess.Read);

PsDocument document = new PsDocument(psStream);

// If you want to convert Postscript file despite of minor errors set this flag
        bool suppressErrors = true;

// Initialize options object with necessary parameters.
        ImageSaveOptions options = new ImageSaveOptions(suppressErrors);
        options.JpegQualityLevel = 100;

ImageFormat imageFormat = ImageFormat.Tiff;

// Default image size is 595x842 and it is not mandatory to set it in ImageDevice
        var imageSize = new Size() { Height = 400, Width = 300 };
        ImageDevice device = new ImageDevice(imageSize, imageFormat);

try
        {
            document.Save(device, options);
        }
        finally
        {
            psStream.Close();
        }

// For every page an image bytes array will be obtained where number of byte arrays equals to the number of pages
        // in input PS file.
        byte[][] imagesBytes = device.ImagesBytes;
        int i = 0;
        foreach (byte[] imageBytes in imagesBytes)
        {
            string imagePath = Path.GetFullPath(writeFolderPath + "\\" + epsFileName + i.ToString() + "." + imageFormat.ToString());
            using (FileStream fs = new FileStream(imagePath, FileMode.Create, FileAccess.Write))
            {
                fs.Write(imageBytes, 0, imageBytes.Length);
            }
            i++;
        }

ILL-000351496.zip (124.3 KB)

@miftah.uddin

We were able to reproduce this behavior of the API at our end while testing the scenario with 21.7 version. Therefore, an issue as PAGENET-279 has been logged in our issue tracking system for the sake of correction. We will further look into its details and keep you posted with the status of its rectification. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PAGENET-279) have been fixed in this update.