Unable to get Only pivot output without Data Sheet

Hi Sir,

I have a requirement to show only Pivot sheet in the generated excel output without the data sheet.

But I am unable to get it.(Tried by hiding data sheet. but its not working.)

Can you suggest a ways how to get it through the aspose cells.

Please help me regarding this.

Thank you.

Hi,

This should not be any issue with hiding source data sheet in the workbook, see the document on how to hide a specific sheet:
https://docs.aspose.com/display/cellsjava/Show+and+Hide+Elements

If you still find any issue, kindly do provide us your sample code (runnable) with template file(s), we will check it soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

The issue is, I have a data sheet and a pivot sheet together in a workbook.

Pivot sheet is based on the data sheet. I give the necessary pivot configuration settings while preparing the workbook.

When I finally open the excel, the pivot is displaying data only when the data sheet is also available.

When the data sheet is hidden using setVisible to false, the pivot is not fetching any data and showing blank.

This is an urgent requirement and can you please provide a quick resolution to this!

Thanks in advance

Hi,

We requested you to kindly provide us your sample code (runnable) with template file(s) to evaluate your issue properly on our end. Could you atleast provide us your template file containing the Pivot Table and data sheet, we will hide the data sheet via Aspose.Cells APIs to resave the file to check if the output file displays PivotTable report fine or not when opening the file into MS Excel manually.

Thank you.