Unable to load DWF

Hello,

I started my evaluation of Aspose.CAD and my main use case is converting DWF files to PDF. I tried to convert several DWF files from our engineering department and none of them have worked; I keep getting an exception.

Here is my sample code, using C# 7.2 and Aspose.CAD 18.3

var inputFilePath = @"C:\drawing.dwf";
            using (var cadImage = Image.Load(inputFilePath))
            {
                CadRasterizationOptions rasterizationOptions = new CadRasterizationOptions();
                rasterizationOptions.PageWidth = cadImage.Width;
                rasterizationOptions.PageHeight = cadImage.Height;

rasterizationOptions.TypeOfEntities = TypeOfEntities.Entities2D;

rasterizationOptions.AutomaticLayoutsScaling = true;
                rasterizationOptions.NoScaling = false;
                rasterizationOptions.ContentAsBitmap = true;

rasterizationOptions.Layouts = new string[] { "Model" };

rasterizationOptions.GraphicsOptions.SmoothingMode = SmoothingMode.HighQuality;
                rasterizationOptions.GraphicsOptions.TextRenderingHint = TextRenderingHint.AntiAliasGridFit;
                rasterizationOptions.GraphicsOptions.InterpolationMode = InterpolationMode.HighQualityBicubic;

PdfOptions pdfOptions = new PdfOptions();
                pdfOptions.VectorRasterizationOptions = rasterizationOptions;

cadImage.Save(@"C:\drawing.pdf", pdfOptions);
            }

I’m getting an exception when executing var cadImage = Image.Load(inputFilePath)

Here is drawing.dwf :
drawing.zip (9.1 MB)

Thank you for your help!

@FelixGregoire,

I have worked with file shared by you using Aspose.CAD for .NET 18.3 and have been able to observe the issue. A ticket with ID CADNET-677 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with issue so that you may be automatically notified once issue will be fixed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update.