Unable to load License for Aspose.PDF for Java

Hello Aspose team,

I just received a temp license for Aspose.PDF for Java, and tried to use the license file according the instruction for PDF Java at the following page:

However, I kept getting the following error:
“Signature length not correct: got 256 but was expecting 128”

If I’m following the wrong steps/section, please point to the correct section.

Here’s the screenshot of my IDE trying to run your sample code to load the license file:

image.png (121.4 KB)

Thanks,
-Cam

@cdang1

Could you please make sure that you are using the license with the latest version of the API? In case issue still persists, please share your license file with us so that we can test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

@asad.ali
Thank you for the response.
I actually didn’t write my own code. I was only trying to do was test the following example code offered by Aspose. All that I did was add the code snippet for loading the license file so that I can test this code against large XFA files.

I was able to resolve the issue by doing the following:

1. Updated the Aspose-PDF version to 21.12 in pom.xml here:
    https://github.com/aspose-pdf/Aspose.PDF-for-Java/blob/master/Examples/pom.xml#L28

2. Fixed a bunch of example code that are no longer compatible with the latest version of API. This needed in order for the sample code project to compile.

@cdang1

It is nice to hear that you were able to run the things at your side successfully. Please keep evaluating our API and feel free to create a new topic in case you need any kind of assistance.