Unable to Load Shared Library 'libaspose.slides.drawing.capi_x86_64_libstdcpp_libc2.23' in Docker

I am using “Cross-Platform Aspose.Slides” version : 24.1.0. I downloaded the zip file and used the libraries as project dependencies for my .Net 6 WEB API. I am trying to convert PPTX file to PDF through my WEB API. I am getting below error when I am deploying the solution in a docker in AWS.

Aspose.Slides.PptxReadException: The type initializer for ‘’ threw an exception.

System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load shared library ‘libaspose.slides.drawing.capi_x86_64_libstdcpp_libc2.23’ or one of its dependencies. In order to help diagnose loading problems, consider setting the LD_DEBUG environment variable: liblibaspose.slides.drawing.capi_x86_64_libstdcpp_libc2.23: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

@rakesnayak2007,
Thank you for contacting support.

Please read the following article to set up the cross-platform Aspose.Slides for .NET 6 in your app correctly:

If the issue persists, please share a sample project with the Dockerfile to reproduce the error.

I work in a restricted environment. I can neither provide my docker file nor my project file. Is there any other way aorund?

@rakesnayak2007,
I can suggest you the following:

1. Make sure the following files were copied along with Aspose.Slides.dll:

• aspose.slides.drawing.capi_vc14x64.dll
    • aspose.slides.drawing.capi_vc14x86.dll
    • libaspose.slides.drawing.capi_appleclang_arm64.dylib
    • libaspose.slides.drawing.capi_appleclang_x86_64.dylib
    • libaspose.slides.drawing.capi_x86_64_libstdcpp_libc2.23.so
  2. Check which version of GLIBC was installed on the OS in which the error appears. Cross-platform Aspose.Slides for .NET 6 requires GLIBC 2.23 or higher.

You can also try using Aspose.Slides for .NET Standard (2.0 or 2.1) instead of Aspose.Slides for .NET 6.

I hope this will help you.

1 Like

GLIBC installation worked.

@rakesnayak2007,
We are glad to know that the issue has been resolved on your end. Thank you for using Aspose.Slides.