Unable to open attached PDF

Hi,

PfdFileInfo constructor is unable to open the attached 029P.PDF

Here is the error message we get when trying to request any of its properties as "IsEncrypted" : "PdfFileInfo is not initialized. Use constructors with parameters or properties for initialization. (File: E:\_tmp\\029P.PDF) (Reason: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.)"

See attached screenshot.png for more details.

Aspose.Pdf.dll version: 9.8.0.0
Product version: 2014.11.14

Regards,

Hi Christophe,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested your scenario with shared document using Aspose.Pdf for .NET 10.5.0 and managed to observe the reported issue. For further investigation, I have logged an issue in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWNET-38847 and also linked your request to it. We will keep you updated via this thread regarding the issue status.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards

Hi,

Is there anything new regarding this topic?

Regards,

Christophe

Hi Christophe,

Thanks for your patience.

I am afraid the issue reported earlier is still not resolved as the product team has been busy fixing earlier reported priority issues. However I have intimated the product team to try accommodating the issue in their schedule and as soon as we have some definite updates regarding its resolution, we will let you know.

We are sorry for this delay and inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-38847) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 11.4.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

It’s working!

Thank you

Hi Christophe,

Thanks for your feedback. It is good to know that you have manged to accomplish the task.

Please keep using our API and feel free to contact us for any further query or concern, we will be more than happy to extend our support.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,