Unable to open some OneNote File and the error message is illegible

I am unable to open some of my OneNote files. they are valid and can be opened by OneNote.

The code is simple:

_one = new Document(inputFileName)

Error Message:
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Stack Trace:
at ▬.♠.♦(Document , ▬ )
at ▬.♠.♦(Document , ♦ )
at ▬.♠.♦(Document , ↓ )
at ▬.♠.♦(Document , ☻ )
at ▬.♠.♦(Document , ☺ )
at ▬.♠.♦(Document , ♦ )
at ▬.♠.♦(Document , ♠ )
at ▬.♠.♦(Document , , , ¶ )
at ▬.♠.♦(♥ , Document )
at Aspose.Note.Document.♦(Stream )
at Aspose.Note.Document.♦(String )
at Aspose.Note.Document..ctor(String filePath)
at fti.OneNoteExtractor.AsposeNote..ctor(String inputFileName) in d:\OneNoteExtractor\OneNote\OneNote\AsposeNote.cs:line 17

Hi Madhangi,

Thank you for contacting support. Please share the source OneNote document in this forum thread. We’ll take a closer look and guide you accordingly.

I had sent the file in a seperate email, as I didnt have the rights to attach a file to the forum thread.

Hi Madhangi,

Thank you for updating us. I have not received your source OneNote document. I have asked our Web team to look into the matter. However, you can upload OneNote documents on some online file sharing server, e.g. Dropbox, Google drive or Sky drive etc and provide us the file download url.

You can also send a file or some other stuff by following these steps:

Hi Madhangi,

Thank you for being patient. You can now attach your sample OneNote document. Please create an archive (ZIP) of the source document before attaching it to your post.

Hi Madhangi,

Please accept our apology for so late. We just noticed your email having the problematic OneNote document (Edited.one‎). We have now tested against the latest build of Aspose.Note 1.7.0 and could not reproduce the error message said. Please download the latest version of Aspose.Note for .NET (Latest Version) and let us know your feedback.