Unable to Replace the Title Slides in C# and No Pagination on Org Chart Exports

@ansamohdsh,
Unfortunately, when I run the sample applications, they freeze. Please also note that in the Dockerfiles in line 26, the COPY command is incorrect.

We need more details on how to reproduce the problem.

@andrey.potapov
The Sample applications are working fine. Only change in the docker file is done on line 26 for copy command.

COPY bin/Release/net7.0/

Please check and let us know

Dockerfile.zip (764 Bytes)

@ansamohdsh,
Thank you for the information. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

@ansamohdsh,
In the Dockerfile you provided, the COPY command is still incorrect (it requires two arguments). Instead I tried using
COPY bin/Release/net7.0/ .
but the applications are hanging.
Could you please provide more details on how to reproduce the problem?

@andrey.potapov can you try using the applications without the docker deploy.
Simply by running the visual studio solution file on a windows machine. The issue is replicable there as well.
Meanwhile i will check with my developers on the incorrect docker file arguments.

@ansamohdsh,
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): SLIDESNET-44323

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@andrey.potapov We already have a paid support and need this to be resolved ASAP.
We are facing Aspose issues from May 2023 and holding us back to release our features to production.
Please take this up on priority.

Paid ticket details: Containerize.IdentityServer - Single sign-on to access all applications and services of Aspose Pty Ltd.

@ansamohdsh,
The SLIDESNET-44323 ticket was already marked as from a paid customer, therefore the issue will be taken up on priority.

@ansamohdsh,
Could you please prepare a short code example that will only use the Aspose.Slides API in which we will see the problem?

@andrey.potapov please find attached smaller code samples.
Please let us know the timelines to fix it, we are very much delayed on our feature release since MAY 2023, first the memory spike issue then this one.
Aspose-23.09.zip (2.0 MB)

Aspose-23.10.zip (2.0 MB)

@ansamohdsh,
Thank you for the sample projects. We will continue to investigate the case. Also, the issue priority has been raised to Priority Support.

@andrey.potapov Please let us know the updates on this issue, we are eagerly waiting for a fix.

@ansamohdsh,
I’ve requested an ETA on this issue, we will update you soon.

@ansamohdsh,
The issue is still under investigation. A tentative ETA will be provided this week.

Hi @andrey.potapov
We are at the end of this week, please share the updates and timelines to fix the issue.

@ansamohdsh,
I’ve requested the ETA on the issue from our developers for you again. We will let you know soon.

@ansamohdsh,
The cause of the problem has been found. It is related to incorrect processing of Title placeholders. A solution has been found and implemented, and is now being tested. The bug will be fixed in the next release 24.1.

@andrey.potapov The timelines are not acceptable to our stakeholders.
The releases are delayed for months (since May 2023) because of these aspose issue. We want to push out our release within this year 2023.

I would really appreciate:
If the issues of Title is fixed, could you please share the dll/package with us until you release the 24.1 release next year.

@ansamohdsh,
We sympathize with you in facing such difficulties. I’ve requested a special build of Aspose.Slides with the fix for you from our developers.

@ansamohdsh,
The fix is almost ready. We will try to include it in the 23.12 release or prepare the special build this week.