Unable to run GridWeb.Net6 examples or follow the guide

I am getting multiple errors when running the GridWeb.Net6 sample such as

In GridController.cs

1. The type or namespace name ‘AcwController’ does not exist in the namespace ‘Aspose.Cells.GridWeb’ (are you missing an assembly reference?)
  2. An object reference is required for the non-static field, method, or property ‘MainWeb.SessionStorePath’ GridWeb.Demo.NET6.0
  3. Reference to type ‘WebControl’ claims it is defined in ‘System.Web’, but it could not be found

Steps to reproduce:

1. Download the repo
  2. Navigate to folder “Aspose.Cells-for-.NET-master\Examples_GridWeb\GridWeb.Net6”
  3. Open “GridWeb.Demo.NET6.0.csproj” in VS2022
  4. build the solution

gridweb errors.png (151.2 KB)

@Techdevelopers,

I reproduced the issue as you mentioned. I downloaded the demos @ github repos. (GitHub - aspose-cells/Aspose.Cells-for-.NET: Aspose.Cells for .NET examples, plugins and showcases). I am unable to run GridWeb.Demo.NET6.0 examples and got the same compilation errors as you pointed out.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CELLSNET-53540

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

1 Like

@Techdevelopers
sorry for the inconvenience,
We have updated the demo project file .
the target framework shall be:net6.0-windows7.0
and the System.Drawing.Common version shall be 7.0.0
below is the updated csproj file

<Project Sdk="Microsoft.NET.Sdk.Web">

<PropertyGroup>
    <TargetFramework>net6.0-windows7.0</TargetFramework>
    <RootNamespace>GridWeb.Demo</RootNamespace>
  </PropertyGroup>

<ItemGroup>
	<PackageReference Include="System.Drawing.Common" Version="7.0.0" />
    <PackageReference Include="System.Text.Encoding.CodePages" Version="4.7.0" />
	<PackageReference Include="System.Security.Cryptography.Pkcs" Version="6.0.1" />
	<PackageReference Include="Aspose.Cells.GridWeb" Version="23.6.0" />
  </ItemGroup>

</Project>