Unable to see the PPT option in reporting services

Dear Aspose Team,

We are obtaining the following message when installing the Aspose Slides for reporitng services in SSRS 2005 environment.

ERROR: Exception caught instantiating ASPPSX report server extension: System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly ‘Aspose.Slides.ReportingServices’ or one of its dependencies. Strong name signature could not be verified. The assembly may have been tampered with, or it was delay signed but not fully signed with the correct private key. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131045)

We are currently using the latest ASPOSE.TOTAL.lic file and have followed the instructions listed in the instructions document.

Dear Pamela,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

Actually for some reasons the Aspose.Slides.ReportingServices.dll for SQL Server 2005 remained unsigned in Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services 3.5.0. We have updated the installers with correct versions and you may please proceed to download section again to download the fresh version of Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services 3.5.0. If you are still unable to install the Aspose.Slides for RS using MSI installer then please follow these guide lines to manually install the product. Please share your findings with us if the problem still persists.

Thanks and Regards,

Dear Pamela,

Thanks for your help, I prefer the Manual installation and would require the zipped version of the files so that I can install it on a named instance.

Please send me the Zipped version of the file and the associated lisence.

Thanks

Charles

Dear Pamela,

Any updates on this.

Regards

Charles

Dear Pamela,

Any updates on this. Please treat this as urgent and sorry for the trouble caused.

Regards

Charles

Any updates on this will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hello Dear,

I would like share with you that I have already shared my comments in above mentioned post earlier that the issue you were facing was due to unsigned copy of Aspose.Slides.ReportingServices.dll for SQL Server 2005. We have updated the installers with correct versions and you may now please proceed to download section again to download the fresh version of Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services 3.5.0. If you are still unable to install the Aspose.Slides for RS using MSI installer then please follow these guide lines to manually install the product. Please share your findings with us if the problem still persists.

Thanks and Regards,

Dear Support Team

This points to the instructions on how to do the manual install (which I already have). Simply pointing me to these instructions is useless.

I cannot do the install with the software and I cannot extract the files from the msi installer file they previously provided.

Please provide or point us to a zip file containing the signed files for a manual install.

Thanks

Hello Dear,

I am sorry for your inconvenience. Please follow this download section link to download Aspose.Slides.ReportingServices.zip version 3.5.0.

Thanks and Regards,