Unable to upgrade to .Net 6

Hi Team,

I have migrated my application from .Net Core 3.1 to .Net 6 and upgraded all the Aspose library in my application to latest version with applying the temporal license but when I am running the solution it gives me below error

Stopped program because of exception\r\nSystem.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly ‘Aspose.JavaAttributes, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=716fcc553a201e56’. The system cannot find the file specified.\r\nFile name: ‘Aspose.JavaAttributes, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=716fcc553a201e56’\r\n at System.ModuleHandle.ResolveType(QCallModule module, Int32 typeToken, IntPtr* typeInstArgs, Int32 typeInstCount, IntPtr* methodInstArgs, Int32 methodInstCount, ObjectHandleOnStack type)\r\n at System.ModuleHandle.ResolveTypeHandle(Int32 typeToken, RuntimeTypeHandle[] typeInstantiationContext, RuntimeTypeHandle[] methodInstantiationContext)\r\n

I searched in Nuget for the Aspose.JavaAttributes but couldn’t find the same.
Can you help me regarding the same.

@mohammedatif.shamim

Please completely remove the old version of Aspose product and install it again. If you still face problem, please share the Aspose product that you are using. We will then provide you more information on it.

I am using the below Aspose products

aspose_package.JPG (8.8 KB)

I have cleaned the solution and made sure I am using the latest of all Aspose packages from Nuget but getting the same issue.

Earlier I was getting the below error but I added reference of package “CodePorting.Translator.Cs2Cpp.Control” and after that I am getting “Aspose.JavaAttributes” package error.

"Stopped program because of exception\r\nSystem.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly ‘CodePorting.Translator.Cs2Cpp.Control, Version=22.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=716fcc553a201e56’. The system cannot find the file specified.\r\nFile name: ‘CodePorting.Translator.Cs2Cpp.Control, Version=22.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=716fcc553a201e56’\r\n at System.ModuleHandle.ResolveType(QCallModule module, Int32 typeToken, IntPtr* typeInstArgs, Int32 typeInstCount, IntPtr* methodInstArgs, Int32 methodInstCount, ObjectHandleOnStack type)\r\n at System.ModuleHandle.ResolveTypeHandle(Int32 typeToken, RuntimeTypeHandle[] typeInstantiationContext, RuntimeTypeHandle[] methodInstantiationContext)\r\n

@mohammedatif.shamim Could you please create a simple project that will allow us to reproduce the problem on our side? I have checked with a simple console .NET 6 application with references to the all mentioned Aspose libraries and the problem is not reproducible.
Also, I have checked all the mentioned libraries in dotPeek and I do not see references neither to Aspose.JavaAttributes nor to CodePorting.Translator.Cs2Cpp.Control in .NET 6 dlls.

A post was split to a new topic: Unable to upgrade Aspose.Words to .Net 6