Unable to upgrade Aspose.Words to .Net 6

Hello,

I’m facing the same problem where the library CodePorting.Translator.Cs2Cpp.Control cannot be found.
I wanted to upgrade from Aspose.Words 22.1 to 22.12, so it works fine in 22.1 but not in 22.12 (with .NET 6)

I checked the dll with ILSpy and I see a new reference to this CodePorting.Translator.Cs2Cpp.Control which was not part of 22.1 (in Aspose.Words.Pdf2Word).

Is there anything wrong with the NuGet package that makes this additional library not available?

Thanks for your help.

@nicolaspose Could you please create a simple project that will allow us to reproduce the problem on our side? I have checked with a simple console .NET 6 application and Aspose.Words works fine on my side.
Also, I have checked .NET 6 Aspose.Words.dll in dotPeek and ILSpy and I do not see reference to CodePorting.Translator.Cs2Cpp.Control.

Hello ! I will try to create a simple project as soon as possible. Meanwhile, I wanted to let you know that I found the reference in Aspose.Words.Pdf2Word and not in Aspose.Words.

@nicolaspose Thank you for additional information. I see the redundant reference in Aspose.Words.Pdf2Word.dll too. I have logged the issue as WORDSNET-24718. It looks like CodePorting.Translator.Cs2Cpp.Control module was improperly merged into Aspose.Words.Pdf2Word.dll. We will keep you informed and let you know once the problem is resolved.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-24718) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 23.1 update also available on NuGet.