Unable to use Metered OEM Aspose.Words

Hello,

I just ordered an OEM metered license for Aspose.Words.
When I use the example from the document :

// Create a new Metered license, and then print its usage statistics.
var metered = new Metered();
metered.SetMeteredKey("asposeorgxxxx< Public Key >", "<Private key>");

Console.WriteLine($"Credit before operation: {Metered.GetConsumptionCredit()}");
Console.WriteLine($"Consumption quantity before operation: {Metered.GetConsumptionQuantity()}");

// Operate using Aspose.Words, and then print our metered stats again to see how much we spent.
Document doc = new Document("Original.docx");
doc.Save("New.docx");

// Aspose Metered Licensing mechanism does not send the usage data to purchase server every time,
// you need to use waiting.
System.Threading.Thread.Sleep(10000);

Console.WriteLine($"Credit after operation: {Metered.GetConsumptionCredit()}");
Console.WriteLine($"Consumption quantity after operation: {Metered.GetConsumptionQuantity()}");

The document “New.docx” is created but the library is still in evaluation mode because I obtain the following text in the word document :
Created with an evaluation copy of Aspose.Words. To remove all limitations, you can use Free Temporary License https://products.aspose.com/words/temporary-license/

I checked multiple time the public / private key, and no exception is raised.

Just for knowing, do we have a dashboard accessible to check the credits usage ?

Best regards,

@chantierconnect It looks like you keys are invalid. I have tested with a valid key on my side and it works fine. So please contact our sales team for more information. You can contact them in Aspose.Purchase forum. Also, please make sure you did not modify your keys before using.