Unexpected line feeds after msword fields appearing

I have a very simple example:

String inputFileName = "resources/Word-0.docx";
String outputFileName = "resources/AsposeWord.pdf";
Document doc = new Document(inputFileName);
doc.save(outputFileName);

The conversion seems to be spot on with one exception.

I have 3 fields inline and embedded in the footer of my pages; docNumber, Rev, and rev date

After the conversion, each of these fields have a line feed inserted after them; so rather than 1 line as expected, I have 3.

results

Please advise

Hi Douglas,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input Word document here for testing? We will investigate the issue on our side and provide you more information.

here is the doc, before and after with code snippet

I am using the following api: Aspose-words-16.3.0-jdk16.jar

Hi Douglas,

Thanks for sharing the detail. We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-13562. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-13562) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-13691) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 19.5 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 19.5 update.