UnExpected PDF Rendered - Converting HTML to PDF

Hi Team,

We got stuck with a rare scenario in converting HTML to PDF. Please find the attachments that we used, html and resultant pdf with some content scaling issue.

Please find us a good approach on this asap, if not please suggest any work around.

We are having a Site OEM license with our organization Factset Research Systems.
Kindly prioritize the response and resolution as we are in production environment.

Thanks,
Shanthi

Hi Shanthi,

Thanks for your inquriy. I have tested HTML to PDF conversion with your shared HTML document and noticed the contents scaling issue. After initial investigation, I have logged a ticket PDFNET-41265 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and rectification. We will notify you as soon as it is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Hi Team,

Do we have any update regarding the issue?

Since we’re not having any work around, we’re waiting for your update.

Please reply us when can we expect an update from Aspose.

Hi,

Do we have any update regarding this issue?

We didn’t find any work around and we’re in production environment. Please help us with an update or quick code fix.

Q: When can we expect the next update from Aspose?

Hi Shanthi,

Thanks for your patience.

As we recently have noticed earlier reported issue, so its pending for review and is not yet resolved. Furthermore, until or unless the product team has evaluated / analyzed this issue in details, I am afraid we may not be able to share the possible workaround regarding this problem. However the product team will surely consider investigating/fixing it as per development schedule and as soon as we have some definite updates regarding its resolution, we will let you know. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this delay and inconvenience.

PS, we have an API named Aspose.Words which provides the feature to create as well as manipulate existing MS Word files. It also offers the feature to load HTML and save the output either in HTML or PDF format. I am not entirely certain about the output results, but you may consider using this API to perform HTML to PDF conversion. For more information, please visit Convert HTML to PDF Loading External Resources.

Hi Team,

Seems like we didn’t get fix for this issue!! even in version 12, We’re really waiting for the fix. Please ensure this to be done/fixed asap, Since we are in production environment.

Thanks,
Shanthi

Hi Shanthi,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid your above reported issue is still not resolved and pending for investigation, as we have recently noticed the issue and product team is busy in resolving other issues in the queue, reported earlier. We have recorded your concern and will notify you as soon as we made some significant progress towards issue resolution.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-41265) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 23.7.