I am in the process of evaluating Aspose.OCR for Java. I am using the latest version 17.6.
I am using your examples for testing. The result of the ocr process is really unexpected. Just a few words are recognized, although i am using your example pictures and code!
For reproducing the problem i added your code example “com.aspose.ocr.examples.OcrFeatures.PerformOCROnImage”, your example picture “Sample1.jpg” and my text result “ocr result.txt”.
Note: We got a licence for Aspose.Total - i added a line for setting the licence in the java file. That’s the only difference between your code and mine.
Thanks a lot.
Best regards,180328 OCR examples.zip (583.2 KB)