Unexptec overflow text

Hi,

when I render this word file tablehtml.docx (160.3 KB) with this code

wordlic.SetLicense(@"Aspose.Total.lic");
Document docBR = new Document(@"tablehtml.docx");
Aspose.Words.Saving.HtmlSaveOptions saveop2 = new Aspose.Words.Saving.HtmlSaveOptions();
docBR.Save("output.html", saveop2);

the result in html is different to Word. The complete text (‘Eintrittswahrscheinlichkeit’) is hidden with an ‘overflow:hidden’ in style. It seems related to the text direction but why ? I think it is a bug.

It would be nice to find a workaround.

Regards,
@Nachti

@Nachti
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-25004

You can obtain Paid Support services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

By the way, if save your document to HTML using MS Word the output is also not perfect.

If you want your output HTML document to look exactly the same as it look in MS Word, you can consider using HtmlFixed instead of Html flow format. For example see the following code:

Document doc = new Document(@"C:\Temp\in.docx");
HtmlFixedSaveOptions opt = new HtmlFixedSaveOptions();
opt.ExportEmbeddedCss = true;
opt.ExportEmbeddedFonts= true;
opt.ExportEmbeddedImages= true;
opt.ExportEmbeddedSvg= true;
doc.Save(@"C:\Temp\out.html", opt);

@alexey.noskov

May be the output is not perfect with Word but the text does not disappear like with Aspose.
I think I can expect that it does not relate on an HTML option.
Can you explain why the text is painted over with ‘overflow:hidden’ in style ? Is it related to the text direction ?

Regards,

@Nachti Currently, it is difficult to say what causes the problem. Our development team will analyze the issue and we will be able to provide you more information.