Unhandled error occured Error #91

We are using aprose.words and aprose.words.saving in our project. This is using in our web project. Multiple users use this concurrently. we got an error frequently. We are using File Version-11.7.0.0 and product version-2012.08.31. Error is given below

Unhandled error occured Error #91
Description-object reference not set to an instance of object
Source-Apose.Words-WordGeneration.MergeMsWordDocument

@rajiv.ranjan It looks like you are using a very old version of Aspose.Words. The latest version is 23.7 version. Please try using it, if the problem still persist, please provide a simple code and documents that will allow us to reproduce the problem. We will check the issue and provide you more information.
In general, Aspose.Words is multithread safe as long as only one thread works on a document at a time. This is a typical scenario to have one thread working on one document. Different threads can safely work on different documents at the same time.

@alexey.noskov Thanks for your reply. According to your suggestion i upgraded the DLL to 23.7 version. We are using node class in it. In node class there is get and set properties of Text in old version (11.7). But in new version read only property of note. How Can i manage set property of node. Please Suggest.
run.Text = LastName1 Where run is node I got an error here (Error BC30456 ‘Text’ is not a member of ‘Node’.)
BeforeRun1.Text = LastName1 Where beforeRun1 is Run (Working fine)

@rajiv.ranjan You should cast Node object to Run to use Run.Text property:

Node node = doc.GetChild(NodeType.Run, 0, true);
((Run)node).Text = "some new text";