Unhappy

I've made 2 posts, from which 2 issues were reported

PDFNEWNET-33442
PDFNEWNET-33422

I have strange feeling that nothing is happending in order to fix those issues. They are quite fundaments issues when working with PDF!!!

We are at the point where we have to select product, but I have strange feeling that Aspose is not up to the task!!!

not very happy so far.

Hi Raphaelv,

Thanks for using our products, as we just have able to discover PDFNEWNET-33422 and PDFNEWNET-33442, so we require some time to investigate these issues in details. However, as soon as we have made some significant progress towards the resolution of these problems, we would be more than happy to update you with the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are really sorry for this inconvenience.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi,

Thanks for your patience. I have further discussed the status of these issues and I am pleased to share that the issue PDFNEWNET-33422 has been fixed and it's hotfix will be included in next release version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 6.9.0 which is expected to release early next month (April-2012). Please be patient and spare us little time.

Your patience and comprehension is greatly appreciated in this regard. We are sorry for your inconvenience.

what about the second issue? MOST IMPORTANT!!!

ths

rp

Hi Tim,

Thanks for your inquiry, after consultation with our development team about the status of the issue PDFNEWNET-33442. I am able to share that said issue has been scheduled for investigation during week 13 of 2012 and hopefully this issue will be a part of Aspose.Pdf for .NET v6.9 (to be released in April as per our monthly release plan) after following the complete testing and release cycle. Please be patient and we will notify you once the version is available for download.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thanks & Regards,

piotrowskirafal:
what about the second issue? MOST IMPORTANT!!!
Hi,

Thanks for your patience.

I am pleased to share that the issue PDFNEWNET-33442 is fixed and its hotfix will also be included in upcoming release version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 6.9.0. Please be patient and wait for the new release.