Unknown Field Code Changed

I am using the Aspose Word ASP .Net, after processing the document it’s showing the “Unknown Field Code Changed” comment. How to remove those comments?

I have enabled the track changes for the word document.

@maggi2k5

Please read the following article about removing and creating the comments.

If you still face any issue, please ZIP and attach your input and expected output documents. We will then provide you code example according to your requirement.

Unknown File issue.zip (63.1 KB)

Hi Tahir,

Thanks for your reply!

I have attached the input and output files.

still, I’m facing the issue is “Unknown File Code Changed” in the processed document. How to remove those messages in Aspose Word using ASP.Net

@maggi2k5

Unfortunately, we have not found this text in your documents. Could you please share some more detail about your issue along with screenshots of issue? Please also share the simplified code example to reproduce the same issue at our end. We will investigate the issue and provide you more information on it.

Unknown filecode issue.png (314.1 KB)

@tahir.manzoor, I have attached the file and highlighted the issue.

Can you please let me know?

@maggi2k5

Unfortunately, Aspose.Words does not read this revision. Please create a standalone console application (source code without compilation errors) that helps us to generate the output document. We will investigate the root cause of the issue and then log it for fix.